We are recruiting an experienced Touring CSM to join the team for The Bone Sparrow. The production opens 25th February at York Theatre Royal and tours nationally until 23rd April 2022.
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in the role, please email or send a CV to [email protected].
Closing date: Monday 17th January.
- Managing the work of the stage management department.
- Recording, monitoring and collating the hours of cast and stage management.
- Liaising with the company, creative and production teams to arrange calls and co-ordinate rehearsals, technical rehearsals and company schedules on tour.
- Managing the Stage Management Budget and any petty cash provided for the production.
- Sourcing and making props.
- Attending production meetings.
- Overseeing the pastoral care of the cast and stage management team
- Reporting to Pilot any issues relating to the performance and or welfare of stage management, staff and cast.
- Implementing and overseeing Health & Safety in all backstage and onstage areas, adhering to the in-house Health & Safety policies.
- Identifying hazards and contributing to risk assessments for all productions.
- To oversee the Get Outs of the production at Tour Venues.